Yotes 125

Had to play with my camera some too.Here are the results of that:
Deepwater1-18-09.jpg

deepwater21-18-09.jpg

Fuzzy1-18-09.jpg

Heres a 1/2" freebie I picked up last week.Didnt think it would make it because there was only one polyp open on it:
GreenBirdsnest1-18-09.jpg

Nice pics. Corals look good. I have 2 female and 1 male bartlett. I want to get at least 1-2 more females. The male needs more chicks to chase around...lol.

well after finally getting caught up on this thread. There's a couple things i want to say. Yote excellent job on the tank so far. and your camera skills have come far. Im (was) an art major so it really stood out to me. The next thing i want to say is, damn im jealous after looking at your tank i cant wait to get one started. Your corals are Schhaaawwweet...LOL!! And im jealous of your camera but hey i know you deserved it. Ok im done but seriously you got a great tank going there.

Well,Ended up a totally different route still on my new light.I got a hell of deal on these today:http://www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=80159&cat=721&page=1
Didnt figure I could turn em down for $500.00 brand new still in the never opened box.
Dont care for the 10000K bulbs,so I'll be replacing them with something a little bluer in a few weeks:D
Oh and I'll get pics probably tomorrow evening.Cameras in the truck and its pouring down rain right now.

its raining? must not have got to me yet. and thats a hell of a deal, nice find. and be sure to light acclimate, its be a shame to have lost corals bleach

Yeah Hoops.72" 3X 250 watts 8X 39 watt T-5s with IRs,12 white and 12 blue LED moon lights,2 timers,hanging kit,and legs.
Yeah,I was extremely happy with the price:D

I'll trade the rain for the snow anyday Capt.
Rain tonight and tomorrow and 60 degrees right now.Tomorrow night at this time,were supposed to be at 25 degrees.

Yote, where did you get that light for $500??? are there more? I will freaking buy one without thinking twice.

Some guy came in the LFS last night wanting to sale it.Said he'd got laid off and wasnt going to able to set up his tank.He said he needed 500 right now,so I jumpped on it.

Back