Yotes 125

I'm glad you got it straightened out, and that you keep your house icey cold. That's the only way! I have friends that bring jackets with them because they know how I keep my house. :)

so your #3 to over heat this week then, wow, well at least yours wasnt due to the same reason mine was... and that you cought it with minimal losses!!

Ok three now. I have my heater in a box under tank so got that covered. When my ac went out last summer it took them 2 months to fix it so I have three window units in the garage. I will see about installing one in the bedroom again this week. It will keep my room cooler anyway. :D

Ok three now. I have my heater in a box under tank so got that covered. When my ac went out last summer it took them 2 months to fix it so I have three window units in the garage. I will see about installing one in the bedroom again this week. It will keep my room cooler anyway. :D

I tryed that.But the wife drew the line when there was "fog" coming off top of the tank one morning:grumble: I had the bedroom (tthats where my tanks at) at 50*.:mrgreen:

Mines in my bedroom also. If she complains I will tell her to make another quilt for the bed that should shut her up. She is into quilting like I am into fish. She will be so excited about getting to make another quilt she will forget what she was bitching about. :bounce:

that sponge looks really cool yote. what is the size of that thing?

Its about 8 or 9" tall I guess.

LAst night,I noticed what looked like thousands of little tube like mouths on it.I'm liking it more everyday.

Still trying to get pics of the new wrasse and mandrine.The wrasse ends up as a red streak and I just catch glimpses of the mardrine back in the rock.

Finally got a pic of the new wrasse.
7-17-09RedFairyWrasse.jpg

The Mandrine stays back in the rock feeding on the pods.He does catch any frozen foods thats gets washed into the rocks though.

Might as well post a few more updated shots while I'm at it.
My ABT
7-17-09AtlanticBlueTang.jpg

Kole
7-17-09KoleTang.jpg

Tree Sponge
7-17-09TreeSponge.jpg

And my Duncans
7-19-09Duncans.jpg

Back