Yotes 125

Plan on picking up some of the plumbing supplies this weekend.That way I can at least get some of the pre-fabed and ready to hook up.
The sump,skimmer,and return pump should be here sometime next week,so that just leaves me with needing sand.
Then I'll have to break down the 75 and move it,before I can set the 125 up.

Hoops,I've been doing a lot of thinking about going with halides this time.Especially after seen some tanks thats got those 20K Radium bulbs hanging over them.But the lights will have wait till tax time.Then I'll see which one I can get at the best price through the store.

Todays news:
Picked up my Mag 12 return pump today.Along with 2 buckets of SeaChem Reef Salt,and 60lbs of sugar grain OOolite sand.Just waiting on the sump which should be here late this week or middle of next week.

Yote. I will be going home thursday and I will be coming down to chatt sometime after that. Ill let ya know and good luck with the transfer.

I'll get some pics up as soon as the sump comes in.I'm hoping this week.That way maybe I can do the swap over this weekend.If its next week,then I'll have to wait untill after Christmas,which is gonna suck bad.

Flo,The measurments on the sump are 36LX18WX22H.Then I'm going to convert my 30gal sump into a display/refugium with different kinds of algaes in it and a 9"DSB.Fed with just a small rio pump and over-flowed back into the sump for the 125.

Haha I tried that once and I must say it was probably one of the funniest things to watch. I got it all over my mouth and just looked ridiculous. No I would settle for a nice cigar.

Plus knowing me somehow I would screw up a pre packaged dip. Lol I have that gene in me, the I'm a klutz and manage to do everything the wrong way. Lol. I spill, drop, run into, fall over pretty much everything.

Haha I tried that once and I must say it was probably one of the funniest things to watch. I got it all over my mouth and just looked ridiculous. No I would settle for a nice cigar.
That's what I'm talking about! Flo you're my kind of girl. Rocky Patel right?

Back