Yotes 125

Picked up another Acro today:
neworchid.jpg

And added another 15lbs of live rock:
FTSwithhalides.jpg

Its there Reef.The left overflow has purple spots all over it,and quiet a bit on the back glass too.Really wouldnt care didnt grow at all:mrgreen:

I may end up doing that Ryan.Hadnt really made up my mind just yet.
Although after today,I dont know about buying anything.Went from working 80 hours a week down to 40.Then starting this week,were down to 32 hours a week untill further notice.

Sorry to hear about the carpet surfers Yote. That light ROCKS!! Wish I could find a deal like that. I agree it needs more blue in the color though. 10K is just too white-washed.

Yote, your tank looks fantastic. I'm kinda jealous. Nice job so far!! :Cheers:

Sorry to hear about work bud. Hang in there. It sucks all over right now. Are you going to pick up more hours at the LFS or are you going to be job hunting?

Sorry to hear about work bud. Hang in there. It sucks all over right now. Are you going to pick up more hours at the LFS or are you going to be job hunting?

Actually Hoops,I plan to do a lot of my other hobby.I plan to predator hunt every chance I get:bounce: Working road construction before,I learned early on how to deal with low hours.

Also added my last fish to the tank.I added a Sailfin tang tonight,which brings me back to 3 fish:D
As long as the Sailfin and the Atlantic Blue get along,I'll be happy.

your tank looks good:) i want a pic of the new fishy! it really is looking geat, keep up the good work.

on a not so awesome note, im really sorry about your job. hopefully you keep it though. i know it sucks to be cut in more than half but stay positive. i hope things work out well for you and your family.

Back