Yotes 125

Here are my newest additions.
I brought home 3 of these guys last night.
P1010716.jpg

P1010722.jpg

One decided it liked the carpet better than the tank sometime during the night,so now I just got 2 of em.

Brought home some GSP last night to,but its got blown off the rock and is some where in the rock.

One decided it liked the carpet better than the tank sometime during the night,so now I just got 2 of em

Sorry yote, but I laughed when I read that.

I have heard that they do like carpet surfing. You didn't pick up the Huma?

DUDE,My hand aint even goin in the tank with that Huma.:shock: That is one mean fish.
Fixin to get outta this shop and head on over to Bermuda.Jons headed to Canada on vacation,so figured I'd go give Mike a hand.:D

Those look nice. I really like anthias, but I give up with them. Seems like I can't get them to live longer than 18-24 months.

just scored the Evansi lastnight,(pics coming when the wife gets home, cause i am a computer retard and most of you know that) so be patient with me. Oh yea by the way sweet looking anthias to Yote.

I heard that Jon was going on vacation. I might come over later.

You should have came by today Motor.:D We were PACKED all day.:bounce:

Brought home a small Maxima clam and a couple of zoanthd rocks for all the fish and corals I bagged today.:^: But will have to wait for the lights to come back on in the morning for the pics.:grumble:

Back