Yotes 75

One last question what type of fish is the one with the stripes on it? He looks blue with yellow tail not really sure.

Wellll,
Even though I need to,I havnt took any new pics.Those are all some I already had.Most of ems already been posted in the photography forum.
But ,yeah my camera still has a short between the operater and shutter button.

so your 10000 are only going for about 4 hours a day? but still 12 hrs on your actenic? does that help with less algae growth?

so your 10000 are only going for about 4 hours a day? but still 12 hrs on your actenic? does that help with less algae growth?

Yeah,I just been burning the 10000Ks for like 4 hours a day,But still cant tell any difference in my algae or coral growth.

The six-line and the flame angel are probably my favorite fish.
Of course a yellow coris wrasse would be my next choice after the six-line.

I said I was NOT going to do this,But I ended up getting a rock with 11 or 12 shrooms on it yesterday:
10Kshrooms.jpg

actinicshrooms.jpg

Just went in there to get some mysis and a few snails.

But while I'm posting pics,think I'll post these too.

Heres some dang kenya weeds I can get rid of.And yes that rock was scrubbed with a wire brush.
kenyaweeds.jpg

And there is a couple of stalks of xenia I found growing in the back of thank.Still havnt figured out where they came from.

And heres my Bubble Tip Anemone.He seems to know its time for him to get a meal.
hungryanemone.jpg

Now its time for me to hit the woods in pursuit of my other passion.

very nice..those cant wait to see those shrooms the zize of silver dollars, lol about the kenias..!!..cant imagine they are that resistant...

Back