Yotes 75

Reef,
Yeah,I'm actually getting tired of the coralline.Its driving me crazy trying to keep it off the front and left side glass.

Mike,
So far so good with Copper.He loves to munch on aiptasia and is always picking around on the rocks.He's one cool fish.

They are hard to keep alive. If you are lucky enough to get one that eats and doesn't starve to death, they often just kick the bucket for no apparent reason.

Figured I'd go ahead and update with my new tang.
YT.jpg

Yellowtang2.jpg

I'll post a pic of my Red Goni as soon as it opens up.

Thanks Rigo.
He's actually got a touch of MLLE,But I think I can nurse him through that with out any problems.

mine got tammed to hand feed..everytime someone got close to the tank he was the first like crazy in the front glass..and he did this like buff thing with his upper and bottom fins...a very funny fish..

He dont know what to think about the camera yet.He'll turn to run,then turn and look back.

Rigo,So far mines been buffing up when my flame angel or copperband starts getting close to him.
I think he'll tame down pretty good.

give him some emerald entree and he will be happy in about a week - HLLE will be gone. BTW, LOVE the flame angel. I am always happy to see more angels in tanks

-Doc

BTW, copperbands are a death sentence waiting to happen. They are dead within 3 months. I have never known anyone to keep one longer than that. They are just SO fragile

-Doc

He'll tear that emerald entree up.Tore through it like he was half starved while ago.

So far so good with the copperband.He love aiptasia so much that I been thinking about buying a rock loaded with em just to keep him a snack in the tank.

Jack is my prize. I will protect him over any fish.

and you can ask me about copperbands not living longer than 3 mos. happened to me.

Back