ZyberGobys 90 build has begun!!!

Well my camera is dead working on getting a new one and a new phone because my phone cam is messed up from being dropped. thinking a cannon but not sure what one yet.

Ok this is going to be possibly my last tank update as I maybe selling off my tank in the next few days. I'm just not feeling it any more. First to go will be my corals. Can't wait to be out from this mistress's grasp. I will miss it deeply when it's gone but I think it's for the best. But still a buyer is needed.

I'm sorry to hear the bad news too :(, but if you don't feel it any more then selling is the way to go. Maybe some day you'll be back to the hobby. You did a great job with the tank! :)

Yeah short lived this tank is but I just need to save money and time and I don't want to naglect it so I'm selling it to a good home once one comes about.

Yeah short lived this tank is but I just need to save money and time and I don't want to naglect it so I'm selling it to a good home once one comes about.
going thru the same thing with the mistress. not any easy task or thing to do but has to be done. i'll keep this lil 7.5g nano for now and make it a zoa garden with a few very selected pieces of sps and hopefully things will turn around. hope all is well for ya.

Yeah same here the pico 4g will be the only tank I keep though I may sell it all and get a 10g Monti set going if anything

I'm keeping it up I will be doing a rebuild on this starting with a DIY stand. Then selling off some of my livestock and corals then it will be a new light for one side. In getting back on track with my idea of leathers and Monti Caps
Sorry to hear your breaking down the tank I hope you find a good home for it.

I'm keeping it up I will be doing a rebuild on this starting with a DIY stand. Then selling off some of my livestock and corals then it will be a new light for one side. In getting back on track with my idea of leathers and Monti Caps
These are good news! ;)

Back