Zybers project

cant wait to see all that in the tank!

I'm working on a photo book of my tank right now. I'm weeding out all the crap:pooh: photos I have 498 out of 721 kept but weeding it down much more. Say to 70-100 at most. It will be from start to fin of the 29 to the fall of the 29 and 20h being done up with the insides of the 29. It is still growing the 55 will be on hold right now till I get the 20L and moved in the summer. But I will be getting every thing I need up untill then. :D I will do my best to keep up on my tanks and photos for all my friend on here and other on lookers :D thanks again ever one for all the help:Cheers:

Congrats! It's always exciting to get your stuff. :bounce:

I would skip the glass hoods and make your own screen top, with a few dollars in supplies from home depot:

YouTube - DIY screen top for aquariums.mpg

OK well I have to say thanks for this again. This is the route I will be going for my tank lids. I just found my lights for the 55 well priced LED's 24-36" x2 for 145 on both. I just added them to my save shopping list for the bits of my sump I need then once my return comes in I will place the order. The only thing then is when i move in to the new place set it up :D

lol well you know as well as some others Reaha the 55 will not be set up for some time now :( as much as I would love it to be now. I just don't have the room for it nor would the fools at where I am now support the weight of the tank. I'm praying for a ground floor apt. hahaha

lol well you know as well as some others Reaha the 55 will not be set up for some time now :( as much as I would love it to be now. I just don't have the room for it nor would the fools at where I am now support the weight of the tank. I'm praying for a ground floor apt. hahaha

Let's hope you get the ground floor apt then!!!

Back