Zybers project

Here are some more photos of the tank.

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

61a784d3-4898-4dde-bb86-c4de5283cd65.jpg

Enjoy:Cheers:

Very beautimous!!! I saw a long tenticle plate almost identical last time I went to the LFS. I passed because I am trying to save for a RBTA, but I wanted it so bad!

Very beautimous!!! I saw a long tenticle plate almost identical last time I went to the LFS. I passed because I am trying to save for a RBTA, but I wanted it so bad!

I love my LT Plate it has grown quite a bit since I got it there great IMO. I got mine for $20 but I do have to say if I had no rock in the tank I'd take up the whole bottom in no time lol

Angie would kill me on this one. I had to skip over two rbta cause of the tank move and afraid it might die. but a good friend was selling them for cheap. $60 for the two. On a huge rock about the size of a football. I'm kicking myself for not getting them cause the bigger one was about 6" or more and the smaller one 4-5". Duh!!!!!

Hay there my reef mates I'm selling off some of my reef. Up for grabs: 2 headed pink lobo $30, $15 duel trumpet, $25 cup coral frag, $15 green blasto and last but not least my zoa price to be discussed.

Indeed would be a great addition and bro I've said this many times lol I wish we lived closer. The deals you find that I would have great use for and vice versa lol

Oh some cool things i found in my tank i think its coral but no clue what type???

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

they have a skeletal structure like hammer or torch but its a bit tweeked no clue but there awesome.

Indeed would be a great addition and bro I've said this many times lol I wish we lived closer. The deals you find that I would have great use for and vice versa lol

Oh some cool things i found in my tank i think its coral but no clue what type???

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

they have a skeletal structure like hammer or torch but its a bit tweeked no clue but there awesome.

I found out that its called smooth flower coral ;) yah now I know that it is makes me happy

I just took my rics and affixed them to a rock now this will be my ric rock I have 4 more types of ric to get and this rock will be my bad ass ric collection :D

65FFC16B-7C77-4438-88FE-54F9E74EE249-578-0000012EB0536755.jpg

Thanks Matt I'm trying to bulk down so I can have more shrooms. I saw some awesome shroom in the past few weeks and these guys I'd love more of. Also plates I'd love more of.

Thanks Ted I hope so I just have to wait and see. I also can't wait for my rainbow rics to cure so I can add them. The fuckers hoped off there mount a few days ago. I hate when the do that. Though it is starting to split 3 ways.

Back