Zybers project

I would raise your salinity a Lil bit Kurt. I'm sure you already know that, just though I would put my :twocents: in there.
Hope your phos drops with the reactor.

I would raise your salinity a Lil bit Kurt. I'm sure you already know that, just though I would put my :twocents: in there.
Hope your phos drops with the reactor.

lol yeah indeed that was the last of my salt for last nights water change hahaha picking more up tonight so i can bump it up a touch.

been doing 20% every 2-3 days

Last edited:
Well my gravity is up 1.024, my phos is down holding at 0.5ppm (as of now). If its the same today I will do another change and drop another bag of phosguard in the filter and skimmer media. I'm mixing carbon and the phosguard but I want the reactor still I feel that will do more than just dunking bags in my filter. ugh I cant wait for this to all be taken care of.

What the hell have you done??? Bro this is sad sorry you had to go through all this death and loss with your tank. I wish I knew, I would have given you a small chill fan I have to blow off the hot surface air. Hay call me soon I might have something for you... Also I hope you get the NextReef mr1 there great!!!!! The best part all you need is in the box :D well worth the price.

What the hell have you done??? Bro this is sad sorry you had to go through all this death and loss with your tank. I wish I knew, I would have given you a small chill fan I have to blow off the hot surface air. Hay call me soon I might have something for you... Also I hope you get the NextReef mr1 there great!!!!! The best part all you need is in the box :D well worth the price.

I will call tonight. Yeah I'm going to do it when I get home and place my order getting led lights also. Well next week on the lights. I hope nothing for the tank I'm done for the next 6-8 weeks. No now life till my phosphorus is gone...

my zoanthids are coming around now some were half open this morning and others were about quarter open. I found some Kenya bits on some of my rocks and moved them and they are still good to go. my candy cane is looking much better along with my torch. Last night my phos was 0.25 and this morning the same I'm going to do another water change then go from there

pH: 8.3
NH3/NH4: .0
NO2: 0
NO3: 0
Gravity: 1.024

the only thing that went up a little bit was my pH

well its coming around I'm going to jump start with some live rock bits tonight maybe add 2-3Lb. to the tank.

I just got an update from my lady. my Ice Green, Yellow Polyps and Dragon eyes are open now i just hope my DK's make it and my candy apples and water mellon and radars make it

IMAG0882_edit0.jpg

This is the only photo I could grab before the water change. I have a new vid I'll post tomorrow :D

that is pretty sweet man!

Yes that it is quite sweeeeeeet!!! :D

thats a good friend

Yeah she's a really good friend and most of the time gives me first look of her new stock also most of the time I don't buy anything well at the time I was going through the recovery phase of the tank. So I halted on a lot of stuff. I was in error when I thought I was back on track just to relive the horrors of the crash again. But she is giving me a recovery gift so I'm going to except it and make a spot in my reef for it :D
Yes I think its vary awesome that's like 40-60 zoa tight there types I'm not sure but its close to what I lost so its a nice recovery start off.
Nice build keep it updated

Thanks I miss the pre crash but no use looking back just have to keep looking forward and learn from every mistake mishap and error

Back