Zybers project

Thanks Hannah I'm far from done but it's a new start.

In other news I think the hermits got a clue now or the urchin because 1/4 of the hair is gone. It's as if some one trimmed it. I'm going to grab more hermits to night after work. Maybe some pep's not sure yet. though Friday may be the spray down. I just have to remember to vid the hole thing. But its coming along much room for improving a pawn

This is the mark it will be hit like the US hit Japan in 1945.......

IMAG0590-1.jpg

if it is to tight to get behind the rock I'm going to remove it and replace it once the rock is clean.

well I'm pritty much done my filtration is not holding up no mater how much I work it with water changes things keep going south I've spent the last few weeks trying to fix my tanks issues. and nothing is working I dipped all things covered in hair algae but it keeps coming back and thicker so I think I'm going to sell off every thing and start over. My 20g holding tank broke from a miss hap with a sword falling off the wall from work my mum was hading done on the opp wall. so yes I'm done I'm stressed and I'm at wits end with this. mostly because the peppermint's keep getting nuked yet my emeralds are fine and I don't see now a shred of sign for any of the pods I had no matter what my prams say..... also my cucumber melted along side the flower pot and my tube nem half my hammer my candy cane is half nuked the only things that look amazing are my Kenya finger leathers xeinia zoa and shroomes. I'm getting so pissed this has become a nightmare and I'm vary upset with his issue still plaging me after all this time and effort and money put in to trying to fix this I think scraping the tank and starting over is for the best. maybe i should have renewed the sand instead of just getting the skimmer because its not working....I even made a phos reactor that seemed to work but its failing so i junked it. i cant explain it other than maybe someone did something to my tank that i dont know of but i think its time i sell my corals that are left and the fish brake out the big glass pot and boil the hell out of every thing and replace the sand then get loads of pods and such after the new cycle and just keep it simple this time around. but yeah my tank is in my opinion toast right now. I've spent the past 4 months trying to recover from that first tank nuke over the summer from my room getting super oven hot. well i hope you all never have togo through this because it really does suck big time.....

well 2WEEKs have passed and i should of taken a before photo I keep forgetting this. hahaha. But I had in my tank 1" thing bubble algae and weaved in to that was 1.5" hair algae topped with red slim. I've been doing water changes every other day dosing with algacide. Tuesday I went in for a scrape of the tank I pulled most of the rock and all the corals to hand clean.it just came right off it was kind of gross and the smell was like wet cut grass not like it is most of the time so i took my scraper to the glass it came off in sheets!!! I Blasted the hell out of my frag rack it looks like new now :D there was so much in there I got about 85% out i have 2-3 weeks for the algacide once it is all gone I'll be in my new place yay!!! But I think I know why it happened and for the most part why it was all on one side of the tank..... it is my flow, its off I did not notice that one of my power heads stops and starts. When it rotates the return sticks in the upright and the flow does not reach that side like it should also the light from the window. hitting that side made it even worse from what i can gather so its time to get a new power head as one is well toast... so now here is the photo after getting 85% of the algae out of my tank.

IMAG0786.jpg

though i do have to say my shrooms have gotten huge in this time lol go fig :D

Drastic change with the algae gone, looking great. Persistence pays off, keep up the good work!

PS: Please remember me if you ever frag your hammer.

Back