Zybers project

Im sorry to hear that kurt! But just think of your tank now as a grow out tank for when you can have a larger tank! It wont look so empty with a bunch of nice colonies!

thanks I just godda do what i have to you know and that's a great point in that time things should be well grown out in that time. thanks Matt and Hannah

What.. what this guy finally got the cpr skimer/fuggie working proper
IMAG1053.jpg

Yeah the body is about 3in but claws to tail 8in the guy started off at about 2.5in when I got him back in march. Scorpius molts about every 4-6 day in my tank its crazy.....

Oh and Matt here are the shooms I told you about last night
IMAG1059_edit0.jpg

The red and the one I was told was a rainbow shoom

Last edited:
Am CBS photo shoot and my feather explosion in the refugium
IMAG1061_edit0.jpg

IMAG1062_edit0.jpg

IMAG1063_edit0.jpg

IMAG1060_edit0.jpg

When I pulled it off the back of the tank it look like there could be hundreds. But when I put the cheato in there there were 3 of them lol.... It's crazy how they've exploded in there. Am I to take this as a good sign?

As a skimmer update: when I got it working it was like red tea now its like a pale tea
But last night it went craazy active and filled up while I was sleeping and bubbled up out of the air vents on to the led light and killed my Marineland mini led light I wanted to cry. so now I need to get a new fuge light :'( which I can't afford at this time.....

Sorry to hear about your light! Sounds like its still a little watery in your cup. Try lowering your level a Lil so your not getting so much water compared to just bubbles. Hope it gets better!!
I'll let you know when my package arrives!! Will have pics

Sorry to hear about your light! Sounds like its still a little watery in your cup. Try lowering your level a Lil so your not getting so much water compared to just bubbles. Hope it gets better!!
I'll let you know when my package arrives!! Will have pics
Yeah it was set to just about closed I'm going to raise the cup more when I get home. damn thing pisses me off. That was a almost $50 light $50 I dont have to spare grrrrrr..... i may get one of the super bright 6400 k led bulbs and make some sort of hang light for it.i need to get this fixed ASAP grrrr:grumble::grumble::grumble:

Ok I hope they made it, this is my first time mailing any coral out of state.

Back