Zybers project

+10 Hannah so Damn cute just looking at them it puts a smile on my face. Also makes getting this infection well worth it LOL

Yeah no bigger than a dime and already staking clame to the left side of the tank as there home the kicked the clownfish to the right side.

It's also funny to watch them swim with the MP-10 going at almost full throttle....

Last edited:
Indeed just have to keep taking my Minocycline and Zithromax the same stuff my doctor gave me for Lyme Disease along with a steroid because my crackpot doctor is worried it may trigger the bell's palsy again. Grrrrrrr but still worth it :D down side is I cant drink on my weekend getaway with the wife for the forth :( I'm going to be stuck driving every where grrrrr lol.

lol awees, you can drink, but youll get messed up lol off like 1 beer. Gotta treat the wife like a queen and drive her around sometimes lol ;)

Remember happy wife = happy life hehe

Get well guy you need to be ready to party on the 4th

Oh and great cube and will you ever go big again? I miss your 180 dude.

Here is a shot not that great but yeah in the darkness of my tank I cough my emerald and AC chilling next to each other
IMAG1115.jpg

Also did a minor mod to my cabinet by adding a light I will be mounting the white led's tonight. the blues are bright enough to light the tank from where they are :D
IMAG1116.jpg

and here is the new vid re did my rock and corals i think it looks so vary much better now :D

ZyberGoby's Reef #10 - YouTube

Found out this is Purple Meteor Shower
IMAG1103_edit0.jpg

102_2133_edit0.jpg

102_2113_edit0.jpg

102_2121_edit0.jpg

102_2128_edit0.jpg

102_2129_edit0.jpg

102_2130_edit0.jpg

102_2130_edit0.jpg

102_2132_edit0.jpg

well things were not at as much of a loss as I though i just refilled the tank let thing sit and most of the stuff came back alright for the stuff that did not i just spread out things like zoa & shrooms :D. My most amazing thing was my tooth coral it was out of the water for about 3-4 hours and came back. my loss count was my blue maze brain, greed and red favia, 2 heads of hammer, 2 mini green feathers, Green birdsnest and my red acon. Well I hope you all enjoy my reef my new Par38's will be coming soon. Then I will be working on a lighting rig for the lights I am going to make it a three bulb light but only use one for the time being. I'm just planing for a future up grade. Hell may just make it a duel I'm not sure yet.:Cheers:

I'm doing daily small water changes Kelz and thanks waddi he's a bit of an ass but I love the guy. Dude moves tones of sand daily effffs with my nass lol and the CBS brave to boot

Thanks everyone one good thing about having so many zoa and shrooms. I've been loaned a led light and love it so I'm def going to go all out led.

Back