10g mantis set up

<3

I always get excited when I come to your thread and there's pictures here I HAVEN'T seen yet.

Lol. Well the ones you haven't seen I just took right now. Figure I have to give u a reason to come look at my thread that way :p

Tomorrow or Wed I'll bust out the dslr for some better pix.

Thanks Kurt. iPhone pix and LEDs don't go well.

I wanna add a small fish to this tank. Taking suggestions. Has to be fast and non aggresive twards inverts lol

Well...you know....suitable for a 10g....I was thinking maybe a chromis but idk what the size tank requirments are off the top of my head....

I believe it's between 20 and 30 gallon for the tank minimum of a cromis hmmmmm. Hector's Goby is a nice peaceful fish and 10g safe.

Last edited:
i remember reading you can keep a single chomis in a 10 gallon tank, but those lil jerks get lonely.
How bout one of those blue devil damsels?

Not sure of the req's though. Thanks for sharing :)

PS. I hate how your thrown together at the absolute last second tank looks better than my reef ;)

i remember reading you can keep a single chomis in a 10 gallon tank, but those lil jerks get lonely.
How bout one of those blue devil damsels?

Not sure of the req's though. Thanks for sharing :)

PS. I hate how your thrown together at the absolute last second tank looks better than my reef ;)

Damsels for the most part can do ok in a 10g but the blue devil I had loved to nip at my zoathids and finger leathers. In some nip's he would rip chunks off.

Im finding it difficult to take pictures with LED's idk why, im prolly just slightly mentally challenged. Heres what i got tho, blah

above.jpg

FTSmantis2.jpg

and while i was shooting, i was be watched! <3 So TINY!

mantis1-2.jpg

I started trying to get a pic of the ricordia's and he followed me over to the other side of the tank. :)

mantis2-2.jpg

Prolly the only decent photo that turned out....grrrr

rics23424.jpg

Back