29 Gallon nOOb tank!

He has been a very good boy. I bought live plants with my TBS order and he really only takes small pieces off of those leaves and has not touched any of my candy canes, zoas or trees at all.

Its very fun to watch him slice the leaf and then attach it to his arms he doenst take much off either just a tiny piece here or there.

So in MY experience with the decorator I would suggest having a couple live plants with thinner kinds of leaves. I imagine they would use whatever is available but the leaves are probably much easier to manage than a coral would be.

Blenny is growing and realized today that she can no longer fit into her favorite bedtime hidey hole

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYygyLm78Ec]YouTube - One unhappy blenny[/ame]

Isn't 29 gallons a little small for a diamond goby? It says minimum tank size is 40 gallons on live aquaria.

Isn't 29 gallons a little small for a diamond goby? It says minimum tank size is 40 gallons on live aquaria.

My goby is very happy and hardly ever even leaves his cave area so I dont know why it says they need so much space they dont swim around or anything.

Back