93g cube of AWESOME!

It's getting wet!!

955f30b1.jpg

ac6bbcfb.jpg

1447a176.jpg

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE HAHAH.......and im sooooo jelly!
im still waiting for parts...and for hydor to stop being butt pricks! IM SO MAD AT THEM RIGHT NOW! the guy im emailing is being a jerk to me!

Thanks guys! Lol I figured the butt shot should be included this tank really is a beast. I have to get on a stepstool to reach anything.

Thanks nick!! I wanted the house to be very earthy. Everything is green lol that stinks about hydor. Stick it to them, the customer is always right. Just tell them you won't buy any more of their products! Lol

We couldnt fill the tank all the way bc we need one more peice for the plumbing. So tomorrow we are getting that peice and hookin up the plumbing and we are good to go!! I got a lyretail hogfish that is getting beat up by my six line and pseudo so the six line is going in the 93, the pseudo is going to the store and the hogfish is staying in the 29 until he is not so stressed out.

Thanks guys! Lol I figured the butt shot should be included this tank really is a beast. I have to get on a stepstool to reach anything.

Thanks nick!! I wanted the house to be very earthy. Everything is green lol that stinks about hydor. Stick it to them, the customer is always right. Just tell them you won't buy any more of their products! Lol

We couldnt fill the tank all the way bc we need one more peice for the plumbing. So tomorrow we are getting that peice and hookin up the plumbing and we are good to go!! I got a lyretail hogfish that is getting beat up by my six line and pseudo so the six line is going in the 93, the pseudo is going to the store and the hogfish is staying in the 29 until he is not so stressed out.

lolol does he know you posted the but pic lol

I am very happy to announce that the tank is officially up and running!! After many trips to home depot we finally got it plumbed and it's running very nice. The skimmer is already pullin tea colored skimate out of the water. Here's a couple shots. It's a bit cloudy yet but it will clear. I stuck the marineland light on there for a couple pics. The kessil light will be here Friday!! They didn't have the gooseneck in stock so I just bought a plant hanger to hang it from.

bf9bd274.jpg

920fce6c.jpg

dd0c217b.jpg

2fa1637f.jpg

f1fd9cc3.jpg

Woopsie. I added a pic of the 29g lol disregard that one. That was after I dismantled it to take out the six line, magenta pseudo and lobster. Now my hogfish is happy as can be!!

That is one big ass tank! Looks great Britt! I like the rock work, looks like there is like a sandy lagoon in the middle, are the rocks kind of in a circle its hards to tell?

Thanks everyone!! I will deff have more shots and angles. I'm just waiting for the tank to clear up a bit. The rocks are in a circle kind of actually. I will give you a top view of it where you can see how it's set up perfectly. I used this stuff called quick start by API. I guess it's supposed to speed up the cycling process? Says you can instantly add fish but I'm not doing that. I guess I'll just test the water and see what happens with it. It would be awesome if it works.

Nick you guys didn't bother us at all!! It was so nice to see you guys as always! Next Monday we are either going to the zoo or to your friends aquarium!! It's gonna happen :) and then I can come to our hose and check out the tank and take some frags!!

Last edited:
The light should be here today for the tank!! I'm sittin here in anicipation for this thing! In the meanwhile... Yesterday my hubby made a list of fish he wants. Two things I crossed off automatically but the others seem fine. What do you guys think?

Lyretail hogfish(already have)
White tail bristle tooth tang
Leopard wrasse
Lemonpeel hybrid angelfish(just like a normal one just with a black tail)
2 engineer gobies
2 two spot gobies
A small group of blue reef chromis

Does this list seem okay? Of course I won't be adding them all at once or for a little while yet but if I have to make adjustments I want to figure that out now. Also what fish on my list should I add first? I was wanting a school of anthias but live aquaria says they need 125g tank :( if anybody has some other cool fish suggestions on open to it! I don like what everyone else has so give me some cool and unusual fish.

Back