93g cube of AWESOME!

Yea we just got lucky today. It depends on who is working that day. There is a couple people who rip us off but today we got two of the coolest people who always hook us up :) thank god for that. Now we will have more money for the lighting. We should be able to pick up the tank on the 29th, that's next Tuesday. One week!!

I think it will be set up before my birthday lol ;) I'm too impatient. I'm using the 29 as a sump. Idk if I should just use the Rubbermaid tho...I planned on it temporarily until I can make the 29 a sump but should I just use the Rubbermaid as a sump permenatly?

New toys are here!! I put the skimmer together all by myself! Hubby already stacked the rocks how he likes and the tank isn't even here yet lol here's the pics!!

920b0b18.jpg

b3003f45.jpg

3956d92e.jpg

b56a15d8.jpg

That's a nice skimmer I think that's one of two I was looking at. Would love a review after you have used it for awhile. I bet your anticipation is overwhelming right about now with everything there and no tank.

Thanks guys! :) yup we rinsed them and then got straight to the epoxy. They should be pretty well stuck together now. So we have some good news. The tank is in and we are going to check it out on Sunday and placing where the holes will be drilled. Bad news is that the drilling may not be done by Tuesday so we can't set it up next week :(. I'm hoping the drilling gets done by Tuesday bc I really wanted to set it up! We will see

Lol!! He kept on saying you better want this tank and like this stand lol guess it was a lot of work.

Ummmmmm it's like impossible not to like anything about this build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I still need a stand and return pump for my tank,Otherwise it's ready! Lol,on other note I'm so excited for you! YAY! your birds nest survivedy tank boil!!!!!! Too but lost almost all the coral I had and that you had given me :((( I have one lord of the rings polyp and the fire and ice and a ric

Awwww that stinks!! I'm glad the Birdsnest survived tho! I'll have to give you some more frags when I take apart the 29 gallon, which will be soon!!

So the tank is here!! I'm happy and a little. It irritated at the same time. I'm glad to have the tank but... The overflow box is a little crooked and there is this white stuff that looks pretty terrible. It looks like they had to take the black rim off the tank and drill then put it back on with white putty? Idk but it looks pretty bad to me. A little disappointed.. Here's the pics. I guess it will be covered in coralline over time anyways...

df0d1b9a.jpg

fde6ddc6.jpg

80f694e1.jpg

Back