93g cube of AWESOME!

Awesome!

I see what you mean though... the back looks off, the point of the cubes is the clean lines etc. You think they would have had the sense to use black silicone :/ But like you said, it will be purple in no time :D

Now get her wet ;)

It just makes me mad bc I didn't pay $800 to see a stark white line across the back...they could have been like hey we messed up a little bit, we will give you some money off for that. Just irritates me...

Anywayss..we still need to get the plumbing parts. Will be getting those tomorrow I believe. Sometime this week it should be wet! Hubby made the rock formations and the epoxy wasn't cutting it so we bought aquarium silicone and silicones them together. They have to sit for a bit before they can go in. But once we have the plumbing then we should have everything we need to fill it up. Only one thing I just thought of.. The Rubbermaid is only going to be a temporary sump until we can empty and build the 29g into a sump. But after we set up the tank with the Rubbermaid as a sump will it be impossible to switch out the rubbermaid for the 29g? Should I just keep the Rubbermaid as the sump?

My hubby will prolly end up calling them. I don't really see a way for them to fix it though. They would have to pull the rim peice off, scrape the white stuff off and use something else to put it back on. Idk we will prolly just leave it like it is. You're right 800 isn't pocket change, at least not to me lol.

Tanks going to be sweet for sure! If you don't mind though could you pm me with who drilled the tank? I live close to Syracuse and I don't want to have that happen to me. No offense and I know soon it'll look awesome THANKS

With or without the little mess-up, it looks good sitting there. Even empty it looks impressive! :bowdown: I think that you will be able to switch out the tub for the tank. When you install the plumbing use a few unions to allow quick disconnecting and removal. It will also help either way if you need to pull the sump out for any reason. Cant wait to see it wet!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thanks guys! I am really excited to get this filled up! Does anyone have any fish suggestions? I haven't really thought about it too much. I currently have a six line wrasse and a purple pseudo. Also have a occ. clownfish pair but they are beating up my corals so I might be trading them in. Not sure yet. I've had them over a yr so I'm kind of attached. I wanted to have one nice sized center peice fish. I was thinking maybe a harem of anthias? They are really pretty. I also wanted a leopard wrasse but idk if it can coexist with my six line. Soo, I'm open to fish suggestions! Just want to plan it out. I don't plan on getting any new fish for a little while until the tank settles.

Perhaps you could get the clowns an awesome leather, but your clowns were the ones that picked at the plate werent they? Even with the rbta? Your clowns might just be little trouble makers ;)

Yup I had a rbta and those suckers killed my plate instead. I was thinking of getting them a very large anemone but I can't until the tank is more mature.

Just put the order in for the kessil a350w with the gooseneck mount. Tomorrow my father in law and my hubby should be plumbing the tank! Can't wait to get this going!

It's getting wet!!

955f30b1.jpg

ac6bbcfb.jpg

1447a176.jpg

I am! I put some live rock in there with the dry and I used quick start cycle to speed the cycle up. I usually don't do that but I have some fish who need to go in the tank as soon as possible bc of bullying issues. So I guess we will see how that goes.

Back