Alexander's 80gal

Well everyone, the 80 gallon is no more. Its been officially broken down and no longer. It really sucks but with work, school, and being a parent and also not having a ton of money it was just something I did not have the time for. Im really bummed about it but I will not get rid of the tank so later on down the road I will be able to set it up again and finally do what I really want with it. the good news is almost all the sand got moved over to my 180 meaning my sand is deep enough to finally get that yellow headed jawfish I have been wanting forever! see there are positives in this. Also getting a lot of store credit for most of my liverock as my 180 is very full and I really have no room for any more.

Thanks for all who followed my mediocre build. I promise you next time its up and running it will be extremely awesome.

Its always hard to break a tank down like that.
But like you said,when it comes back to life,it'll be better than you ever thought it could be.

knowing how much you love this hobby I'll give you a few months before you cant take it anymore and setup the tank again..the cravings will get you.:D

Thanks for the encouragement game haha. Ill need a lot of steady money for the next build. It will be unlike anyones here I also will need one thing I don't have and won't for now, time! If only I could pay the bills on a part time job.

Back