Am I done?

Naw Mike,I good set of T-5s will do just as good as halides,only you wont have to buy $100 bulbs every 6 months.

I would be very cautiouse of the coral banded shrimp.... Mine is so mean no LFS will take him..... he has killed atleast 200 dollars worth of livestock..... now his @$$ lives in the fuge!
As for the fish I would stop adding, a flame and a yellow tang is pushing it in a 55. If you ever caught ich there would be to much stress for them to overcome....just my opinion though.
Corals are what gives me a hard on! fish dont really do it for me!

He's such a creepy critter I'm gonna take him back before he does any harm. He never comes out anyway, and when he does he makes an entrance like a monster movie...

He's such a creepy critter I'm gonna take him back before he does any harm. He never comes out anyway, and when he does he makes an entrance like a monster movie...
LMAO they are mean little buggers...... mine attacks my hand every time i put it in the tank..... good decision on taking it back

Awesome Kevin.Good looking adds.
Some people feed their corals,some dont.

I dont spot feed mine,but I do feed the tank some Roti-feast,DTs Phytoplankton,and DTs oyster eggs.

The only coral I feed is the Caulastrea.I'm not sure if they need to be fed but I feed it when the lights are out and the feeder tentacles are exposed.

BTW,great additions and really nice aquascaping.

I would feed the caulastrea (at night when the feeder tentacles are exposed, like Freak said) and the frogspawn. My frogspawn, before it boiled, would take meaty foods in its tentacles. The xenia does not need to be fed.

Back