Another Jebao Group Buy (WP & DC Pumps)

I have some good news and some really bad news.

Lets start with the good news. The pumps were ready to be shipped yesterday (Good news) but due to the bad news they are holding the pumps and they won't be shipped just yet.

Now for the bad news, the reason why the pumps are being held is because our wonderful and lovely friend Alysia made a mistake when she quoted me for shipping and price of each individual pump back when I initially started this group buy. Long story short due to her mistake the incorrect amount was collected & sent meaning until the remaining funds are sent the pumps will not be shipped.

Now I know you're all thinking the same thing I thought. How is this my fault? Well it isn't and I made this very clear to Jebao and I explained to them many times how this was not my fault and this was their mistake and how it should of been caught a long time ago not the day the pumps were ready to ship.

As you all know trying to communicate with someone in China is not an easy task. They are unwilling to accept that this is not my mistake and I should not be penalized for it so till the remaining funds are sent they won't ship the pumps.

You guys have been waiting long enough for these pumps and so have I and I cannot make you guys wait any longer. Today after work I stopped by the bank and transferred the remaining funds which is a total of $1512 from my own pocket. As soon as they receive the money the pumps will be shipped.

This order was for 182 pumps plus spare parts and controllers so if you divide $1512 by 182 that comes out to $8.30 per pump. According to them I was undercharge for shipping and the pumps, they didn't go into detail they just gave me outstanding balance. If this company was in the US I wouldn't have sent the money and fought it more but dealing with China I rather be out of $1512 and not owe all of you guys over $11k if they decided to just screw me.

All I ask of you guys is to help me out here even though this wasn't your fault or mine and please multiple $8.30 by the number of pumps you bought and send that over to my paypal account ------> [email protected]

I hope you guys understand and to show you all that Im not just making this up to make an extra buck off everyone who ordered here is the transfer paperwork which shows the recipient and amount.

After I receive this order and all the pumps are distributed I will no be dealing with Jebao anymore. Im done with this company for good.

Eric, now that you sent the money to them. I'd like to know, when will they send the shipment? It will be this week, next week or when? Did they even tell you? And how long after that it will take for them to arrive to the US.

All this situation really s***s. This company have no respect for their customers.

Eric, now that you sent the money to them. I'd like to know, when will they send the shipment? It will be this week, next week or when? Did they even tell you? And how long after that it will take for them to arrive to the US.

All this situation really s***s. This company have no respect for their customers.

I have no words to describe my feeling towards that company. It's just pathetic.

Pumps should ship tomorrow or Friday. Their words not mine. I hope they can at least do that after all this waiting and unexpected news.

Once they are shipped it should only take about 4-5 business days to get to me. I will ship them out to you guys a day or two after I get them. I need to get everything organized to not make any mistakes like Jebao.

Hey Eric,
Just curious, how do the prices (pumps/shipping)for the pumps with this group buy compare to the last one in 2013 you put together with Jebao. Will send paypal shortly.

Thanks! Eric, I will send my paypal next week after the funds are transferred from my bank account. If we are lucky, the pumps will be here the last week of April! :D

Thanks! Eric, I will send my paypal next week after the funds are transferred from my bank account. If we are lucky, the pumps will be here the last week of April! :D

Not a problem and I hope so too. The should ship the latest by Monday since it doesn't take more than a day or two for them to receive the money after its sent and it was sent yesterday.

Hey Eric,
Just curious, how do the prices (pumps/shipping)for the pumps with this group buy compare to the last one in 2013 you put together with Jebao. Will send paypal shortly.

I do not remember off the top of my head will need to look but the prices were a bit lower than this group buy.

Not even Fedex can do things right. The package got to the next location after the fedex cutoff time so it sat there for a day.

There seems to be some sort of delay. Not sure what Jebao forgot to provide. Let's see how this goes. Headache after headache.

Edit: I called fedex and I need to fill out a form and provide my SSN. Not sure why because I didn't have to do that with the previous order.

Last edited:
7493506_TheOffice_-_Nooooo.gif

Back