Anyone near Grand Rapids, MI??? Frags wanted!

Reefmom

Reefing newb
Hi - hoping to find some folks who are fragging some nice corals, and would sell smaller pieces for a small reef tank. Prefer to pick up, so fairly local p/u is necessary. Thanks in advance, and you can e-mail me at:

[email protected]

The GRMAS frag swap is coming up on march third. check out MR for details. also lots of people post what they are bringing to the swap and offer the option to pre-order corals.

Hi, Andy! Noticed you lived in Lansing...

I am so sorry, I have NO idea what GRMAS or MR is ... can you help out a newbie with some more information, please??? Thanks so much!!!

sorry i've not been on in about a week. GRMAS is the Grand Rapids Marine and Aquarium Society. it's a club in your area. i am not too familiar with it but i know that they are hosting this swap on march third. Check out Michigan Reefers for some cool local events and people in your area that would be happy to trade or sell you stuff. also check the sponsors page on Michigan Reefers for some of the local stores in the GR area. If you are ever in Lansing be sure to check out Preuss Animal House. I am lucky enough to work there so if your ever in the area be sure to stop in and say hello.

Michigan Reefers - Michigan Reefers "Lets Talk Reefs" great site

Hey, Andy!! As it turns out, I go to Preuss's periodically, the next visit will be next Saturday afternoon!! I will definitely look for you - uh, do you wear name tags?! What do you look like?? I know who Mike is ... he helps me the most often. So I will be sure to look for you!!! Can you e-mail me at:

[email protected]

I have a couple of questions for you, re: Preuss's stock - LOL!!

Kathy

Back