Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

My blue ridge coral has grown a foot
null_zpse25f8578.jpg

Lol my clown is a ham. I can't even look into the tank it just swims in front of my face.

i had a bta my clowns woudnt go near it but the nem met my 1050 hydor powerhead i now have a haddon carpet nem and they wont even look at that one if your clowns are tank bread they may never host i knoe mine are tank bread so i dont expect mine to ever host. but just give it time one day you just might come home and find them in it. your tank really looks good. how long have you had your war coral just wondering how fast they grow i just got one for my tank

i had a bta my clowns woudnt go near it but the nem met my 1050 hydor powerhead i now have a haddon carpet nem and they wont even look at that one if your clowns are tank bread they may never host i knoe mine are tank bread so i dont expect mine to ever host. but just give it time one day you just might come home and find them in it. your tank really looks good. how long have you had your war coral just wondering how fast they grow i just got one for my tank
I've had the war coral for about 6 months. It seems to be a medium grower and responds well to being fed.

Lol in the store she was pushing 20 others out of a long tentacle

what when and how do you feed it
I feed it every three days, cyclopseze, Rotifers, some chopped up shrimp or fresh fish salmon or trout or bass whatever I have. The corals all love trout.

Ok so I added a second True Percula to the tank it's about 2/3 the size of the first one and has already submitted the two swim together almost constantly.

My two JBJ water pumps began to make humming noise after around 6 months so I wouldn't recommend the pumps, but the wave maker controller is still working fine. I replaced the pumps with two MaxiJet 1200 which provide about 295 GPH each. So I have some playing with placement to do my clove polyps are getting pushed around a bit too much.

The GSP are already over taking the plug they came on I'm thinking of glueing a piece to the back glass ( thanks @AnthonyTheNewbie) I forgot about that trick.

The SPS are all starting to color up and spread.

The "foot" on my Blue Ridge is growing another toe.

Pics coming soon

Back