Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

I love the rabbitfish, I've never seen one like that before...he's cool. You're lovin life right now with all those frags from Chutes tank..

Ha, i just bought that same firefish.....wanted to get the purple one but it was to damn expensive lol

Damn biff your tank is STACKED with all sorts of wonderful things. Jealousy is setting in =(

GREAT shots Sarah! All the pics of the tank look wonderful! I love the shots of the rabbitfish, he's amazingly beautiful...I miss Roger (my rabbitfish) - I hope he went to a good home and isn't dead.

Glad my corals are fitting in!
Miss ya guys

Wow Biff, your tank is STUNNING! And that's only a 90 gallon? I guess I should look into getting another tang too, looks like yours are getting along.
Your firefish doesn't jump, or is there a cover I don't see?

Thanks! There is no cover. I started with three firefish, two jumped. So I had one lonely firefish for a really long time. Just last week, I bought two more to keep him company. Go figure, the two new ones stick together at one side of the tank, and the one old one has nothing to do with them! So far, they haven't jumped, so I'm hoping these guys are here to stay!

Biff your tank looks great! I think your FTS is awesome as it is. That tank is packed with coral, and the rock work looks perfect. You have a tank setup I have always wanted. GREAT WORK!!!

Well perhaps I should start giving my fish 24-hour notice before I go into the tank like a good landlord, because I just went in to move some corals around (my duncans are growing too fast and were keeping the armor of god palys next to them closed), and I scared a firefish and it jumped. I shrieked and NDB (my knight in shining armor) came running through the house, scooped up the fish off the ground and put him/her back in the tank.

Then he asked, "Why did you just stand there screaming?!?!"

:cry:

Ugh I know!! I would have barfed if that happened. I must've scared it when I put my hand in the water.

What's dumb is that the firefish that jumped wasn't even one of my new ones! It's the firefish that I've had for ages! I figure he would've been smarter than that, for having lasted this long!

Holy shit! I don't even think you had a single coral last time i looked at your thead! Wow! Things are looking amazing. And your photos compliment them well. Great job sarah :) i love it.

Holy shit! I don't even think you had a single coral last time i looked at your thead! Wow! Things are looking amazing. And your photos compliment them well. Great job sarah :) i love it.

Thanks! I didn't have any corals until April or so of this year, when I got my lights. Everything has been added since then.

Back