Birthday

donnyholland

Reefing newb
Hey just wanted you all to know that todays my birthday. Its cool because I won the wond errr I mean tank heater at the meeting so it was kinda like a b-day present...

Anyway I'm 32 now and I wanted to thank bryan for his lovely bday present to me, a almost new couch. :mrgreen:

/d

:happybday Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear donny the tank frier, happy birthday to you.:happybday LOL I crack myself up.

Happy B-Day. I was going to buy you something real nice, like a new heater or something. Now that you have one, I can't think of anything else. Oh well.

JellyMan said:
no that was bryan :shock:

HA HA HA HA HA........that was great :D . That poses a good question though. How old is Bryan? :question:

To be continued in the private forums....

psst...Jellyman. We're getting off-topic. Let's take this to the privates..he he..I typed privates. We wouldn't want to upset the "old man."

Happy birthday Donny!!

It's a good thing you got the back up "wand" at the meeting. At your age you never know when your "wand" is going to quit working on you. It always seems to be at the most inconvenient times. So it's good to have a back up plan! :mrgreen: :bounce:

salt newbie01 said:
Happy birthday Donny!!

It's a good thing you got the back up "wand" at the meeting. At your age you never know when your "wand" is going to quit working on you. It always seems to be at the most inconvenient times. So it's good to have a back up plan! :mrgreen: :bounce:

That's funny. Are you speaking from experience?

happy birthday big guy. hope the couch is everything you always wanted in a special couch, and it is a sleeper sofa, so you now have somewhere to sleep. hope you have a great Bday

Back