BL1's 75g upgrade

I've finished running/organizing my electrical under my stand. A big thanks to Dennis sharing that powercenter he used, it really cleans up the looks and is super functional.

Front view
DSCN0728.jpg

Close up of the power center/switch
DSCN0729.jpg

Inside the stand
DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

I picked up some frags yesterday too, as soon as I can figure out how to get a good pick of them, I'll get them posted up

Sweet lookin work. Those American DJ power strips def. come in handy. I run everything off of mine. That looks like the same style stand I have. I've gone through 3! They swell and crack when water is left on any part of it, so make sure to keep it dry, just a heads up for ya. They're extremely clean looking stands.

Last edited:
Thanks Evan, it definitely makes it easier then having to unplug things when I need to shut something off

Here's some shots of some new corals I've added as well as some I've moved over from my 28g
Hammer
DSCN0774enhance.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

Alveopora
DSCN0776enhance.jpg

Galexia
DSCN0777enhance.jpg

Goniopora
DSCN0780enhance.jpg

Thank Leslee and Reef!
Haha I should have labeled it as frogspawn lol, alevs and gonis are definitely my favorite corals too

So, here's the new additions from Mr. Coral
DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0806.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0801.jpg

DSCN0802.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0807.jpg

I'm still waiting for a few of the zoas to open up, hopefully tomorrow. I'm a little upset that they didn't send me the corals I wanted for my freebies, instead they sent me a duplicate coral and the SPS

Back