BL1's 75g upgrade

I have the same camera as you. I was having a problem adjusting the white balance on mine too. I changed it manually to Fluorescent 7, then you can adjust it even further -- there's a screen with a whole bunch of colored squares and you can set your cursor in the squares. I set mine as farthest away from the blue spectrum as possible (to the right, near the yellows and reds). This balanced it out and now my pictures come out fine.

Thanks Biff, I'll have to try that today. It's basically the same thing I did only with photo editing software though. I'm really liking that RAW format

I don't shoot in RAW because it's too much work to convert them! I shoot in the highest setting that my computer automatically reads.

lol, it's not that hard to convert, I have Photoshop Elements, and I just select a folder and it converts all of the RAW files in that folder to what ever format I chose. After editing them of course

Picked up a frag rack full o' frags today! I'm still waiting for them to color up/open up before I get some pics. A few of the colors are pretty amazing under the actinics though.

What a Mix Zoas
WhataMixZoas.jpg

Unnamed Zoas
Zoas8.jpg

Blueberry Delight Millie
BlueberryDelightMillie.jpg

Blue Ribbon Acro
BlueRibbonAcro.jpg

Blues Clues Paly
BlusCluesPalys.jpg

Haven't popped in on your thread in awhile ...looks great...i love that hammer a couple pages back......how about an FTS.......

Thanks Nemo and Brock! I can't get an Internet connection on my laptop so I'll post an FTS later but, not much has changed except for moving my frag rack to the front glass to get my zoa frags out of such strong flow.

Back