chichimom79's 10 Gallon

Also, I got the multimeter and found no stray voltage. Everything seems back to normal. A few pics...

FTS
016-6.jpg

left side
017-7.jpg

right side
018-4.jpg

my struggling fuzzy mushroom in the shade :(
020-1.jpg

I believe I underestimated this light. I hope it recovers

Any suggestions for good hair algae eaters in a ten gallon?

My astreas (about 15) and emerald crab keep it pretty much under control. I only have a few tufts here and there, but I dont really mind because algae eats nitrates :) I dont think there is a reef wild in the world that doesn't have SOME algae. I don't want to be one of those kind of anal reefers! lol

My astreas (about 15) and emerald crab keep it pretty much under control. I only have a few tufts here and there, but I dont really mind because algae eats nitrates :) I dont think there is a reef wild in the world that doesn't have SOME algae. I don't want to be one of those kind of anal reefers! lol

Ya, I don't mind a little, but that front middle rock is getting pretty covered.

Glad things are coming back to being well normal in the 10g Angie. As for the hair all I can say is tweeze that patch as much as you can and you should be good :D. even with all I have done to fend against it since my outbreak I still get small pockets here and there.

watched your whole thread and you def got a real nice tank cant wait to get that kind of coralline growth, and seeing how i just started my 20g high its giving me some much needed insight so thanks x)

Back