chichimom79's 60 gallon cube

First of all, let me say I really want a camera that can handle taking pictures under these lights...:grumble:
Thanks again, fast, for such a great transaction!

Did my best, folks...:Cheers:

011-8.jpg

015-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

016-5.jpg

022-3.jpg

See, they are all opening up nicely for you. And good job on the Blue Eyed Girls.

Thanks! I may become a frag master yet! ;) Only two of the frags haven't opened good. I will need your help with some ID. I mixed them up as I was placing them in the tank and not sure of all of them! LOL

And thanks Fishy! I've been saving for some nice stuff in the 60 :D :bounce:

Thanks! I may become a frag master yet! ;) Only two of the frags haven't opened good. I will need your help with some ID. I mixed them up as I was placing them in the tank and not sure of all of them! LOL

And thanks Fishy! I've been saving for some nice stuff in the 60 :D :bounce:

First of all, let me say I really want a camera that can handle taking pictures under these lights...:grumble:
Thanks again, fast, for such a great transaction!

Did my best, folks...:Cheers:

011-8.jpg

Blue Eyed Girls
015-4.jpg

Top (R) Kryptonites, middle Chong Bongs, Bottom Magicians
018-3.jpg

Miami Vice
016-5.jpg

Chuckys Bride
022-3.jpg

There you go. All names entered.:D

Everything looks fantastic. The Magicians will open, they are just stressed for some reason, but look very healthy otherwise. Move the Purple Deaths up in the tank to get them to color up some more as well.

Went to my second local reef enthusiasts club meeting today. Brought home a piece of Superman Monti for a grow out contest and made fish food. Fun!
After the meeting, I stopped by my LFS and was surprised with a birthday card from my boyfriend and two different kinds of brain corals that he bought while I was at the meeting! More fun!
While I was there I had to buy this cute little green with pink polyps birds nest.
Pics!!

Monti and brain
010-7.jpg

Brain
008-11.jpg

Birds nest
006-16.jpg

Great day!! :D

Back