chichimom79's 60 gallon cube

Ok, here are pics of my two new corals. The chalice they were calling Hollywood. The rainbow monti is just freaking awesome!

002-10.jpg

Right after putting in the tank
003-10.jpg

About half an hour after putting in the tank
005-9.jpg

I think I may have lost Sasha. She didn't come out to greet me this morning. I'll have to check for her body when I get home from work and the lights are on. Im so depressed :(

Well, for once, I'm glad I was wrong. She is still alive. Im so worried though, she could go anytime. She is skinny and rubbing against the rocks. Definitely indicative of internal parasites. Externally she looks fine other than being skinny. My LFS didn't have anything to worm her with, but I did pick up some Rod's Food. She's not responding to it as I had hoped. The only thing I can get her to eat well is brine shrimp. Somebody help me before I lose her.

Awesome suggestions and I love the list, Erin! I am thinking of going with Venus! :D

I was going to suggest Venus Divine....My husband and I were discussing this just the other day. It's the name of the razor I use to shave my legs, and it SOOOOO sounds like a drag queen's name......

I was going to suggest Venus Divine....My husband and I were discussing this just the other day. It's the name of the razor I use to shave my legs, and it SOOOOO sounds like a drag queen's name......

I use the same one! And I have had this same conversation. Hahahaha.

Ya, I love the name Venus. It's perfect. :) And he is doing very well. As often as I am feeding Sasha, he is going to be nice and fat. A fat drag queen...hmmmm.... LOL

Sasha is still hanging in there and eating Rod's food better. I really hope she pulls through and fattens up.

Back