Contest Sharkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm.. guess that one didn't work :p

okay well heres s'more with the tank a lil less murky, not sure if i like the rocks yet... i was trying to re-create my accidental king trition castle (it looked very little mermaid-ish lol and i really liked it) but didn't accomplish that so for right now i'm like letting it settle for the fish

Picture3-8.png

Picture5-4.png

Picture4-10.png

teehee... hes supppper tiny! i saw them and had to get both but sadly the other didn't make it outta the LFS :( lameeee... lol. now i just gotta get those rocks the way i want em and start adding some corals!

did he come with a tiny bta?:mrgreen: Just kidding that was another thread. He is very colorful.

Thanks!

now if only i could get some corals in there... my income is a lil slow right now (stupid job and their bi-weekly pay! LOL) so i am having to wait on adding anything

I know how you feel. I was so happy to be able to scrape together some money today to get some corals finally added to my tank. Thought it would be better to start with coral than fish as it will give them even longer growth time.

How is the little clown today?

Seems like everyone is broke lately. I think the economy has finally caught up with all of us. I hope it turns around soon.

Yeah i am definitely feeling that way too, but by golly i will figure out a way to keep getting corals for my 10 gallon!

just wait until you look like a junkie. if i have to go to the doc they always ask why i have the scars that i do

You can get 35 bucks up to twice a week

I looked it up but the closest place from here is 30 minutes away. Not worth my time:frustrat:

When I was in the Army I used to sell, plasma twice a week. I was broke and it was easy money with a free snack at the end. Just so you know, the people who risk their lives for your freedoms make horrible money.

nope wasnt kidding. It was a easy way for me to get corals in the tank without having to take money away from bills. Also kinda hard for wife to bitch about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back