Coral beauty has gotta go!!

meshman10

"YA CANT FIX STUPID"
SO,I go an buy 2 acon frag's (witch are a more simple coral to keep ) like 8 week's ago 1 bluish and a red 1.A week later I bought a elligance coral, well the acon's never did open like I seen them at the LFS and the elligance started out fine and then slowly closed and would not open witch we all know is death.. I caught the coral ugly picking at that one..$59.00 down the drain fast foward, so,had to go to georgia for my son's wedding so I hired the owner of one of the 3 LF'S'S we go to to check the tank, feed fish etc,etc,(we know each other pretty well so it was like $40.00 for 5 day's) well I called him while in georgia to check on the KID'S=tank, (I'd filled him in a little on what I thought was happening) and before I could finish my sentence he was like coral beauty, so I'm like seriously? he's like yep..GRRRR!!so let me see $60.00+$20.00+20.00= $100.00 for $28.00 fish??= nope I'm onna mission BEWARE :grumble: coral UGLY......jk, pretty fish just evil..........gosta go.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your corals. But like with any angel fish it is a 50/50 chance they will eat your coral.:frustrat: Net him and throw it out on your diveway.....:shock:Just kidding.

Yep,sounds like an angel to me...sorry you had to learn the hard way.....thats why i tried very cheap frags and stuff with my Koran...he pretty much ate it all.....going to have to settle for rics and shrooms ,,,i did ...nothing wrong with that

I think u have to have a certain amount of posts to PM? Is that right Biff? Hannah? I don't remember the exact # you have to have but I think it's more than what u have now :(

Crispy%20Southern%20Fish%20Fri.ashx

I think u have to have a certain amount of posts to PM? Is that right Biff? Hannah? I don't remember the exact # you have to have but I think it's more than what u have now :(

I think that is correct, i think it is 30 posts. Ill pm him for you to check out this thread.

Also, i think you have to manually turn on saving sent messages.

Thank you, I did finally go in an turn PM sent on and after going over the posting rules it stated that 10 post were needed. Anyway let me know if you get a response little_fish tnx again for the help, its okay if he changed his mind I just wanted to know how to plan my day.

if it falls threw w ole salty let me know i'm local[sw cape]. me or another local could probably help you out.

fish trap set, IT'S ON!!!.. sry it took me so long to get back Ole, got REALLY busy at work.. if you are still interested (now that you can) PM me know and we will figure it out.. I will have pic's posted by this time tomorrow..again, you can have it...

Last edited:
Back