Coral beauty has gotta go!!

if it falls threw w ole salty let me know i'm local[sw cape]. me or another local could probably help you out.
would you be interested in a good sized flat peice of rock completely covered in starburst coral (I think that's what there called it look's just like grass flowing in the breeze)? I have enough of it in different spot's and will make you a good deal...It's probably 6"by5"

Sure, thanks for letting me know. I have not started with any coral yet and this seems to be an easy starter one? Let me know how much.

would you be interested in a good sized flat peice of rock completely covered in starburst coral (I think that's what there called it look's just like grass flowing in the breeze)? I have enough of it in different spot's and will make you a good deal...It's probably 6"by5"
sounds great how can we hook up! no hurry just let me know.:mrgreen:

well, my wife wanted to trade the coral in on a purple and green sand nem and didn't realise what I was tring to do,so it's gone sry about that guy's total lack of communication on my part..

like crap...smatter than I thaught, make or brake weekend..AHHH!! j and b's store, the one on the parkway has kinda gone down hill..

Last edited:
Back