d2mini's 6g Not-So-Edgy "Fluval Edge" Tank of Leftovers

Sorry guys, been crazy busy.
But here's an updated shot with the new LEDs from nanotuners.
It's an awesome little light, and the power is only at halfway!
I'm getting some brown algae on the rocks now though.

L1005024.jpg

Thanks!
That's a purple dottyback. The other two fish as you can see are the clown and diamond goby. Then my cleaner shrimp, a sexy shrimp, a purple porcelein crab, and a few hermits and various snails.

Those fluval edge tanks are great I have one of them for freshwater. Looks like a completely different product with that light change, great job!:Cheers:

Hey Dennis, do you have any recent pictures of your Fluval? I'm interested to see the progress! I'm planning on stocking mine this week.

Omg. That is amazing. My Fluval bows in respect :D

Is that all using the Tamron lens? Is that a frogspawn?

How do you make your colors pop so well?

I just posted some in my main thread, fail photography tho =(

Thanks a lot for the pics!!

haha, thanks.

This is my older camera with the nikon 60mm but same difference.
White balance is adjusted in lightroom.

And yup, frogspawn.

Well... bad news. :(

The power went out in my office friday night and didn't come back on until saturday night. And then no one was here to get the pumps going again so it sat till monday morning. Short story even shorter, tank was a total loss. Especially with the death of the rose anemone. That literally nuked any chance anything had of surviving.

We got it cleaned out yesterday, leaving the rock and sand and some zoas that are closed but not totally melted. Did a massive water change. I do see one lone nassarius snail on the glass. Water is cloudy but getting clearer. I'm just gonna let it cycle for a few weeks and see how it goes. I'll do some more large water changes during that time too but I'm gonna have to go buy the water as my water making stuff isn't hooked up in the new house yet. Then eventually I'll get my new tank at the house setup use the leftovers again to get this one back on track. Ugh. What a waste. :(

Back