d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

I KNOW he didn't put a tang in there :shock:

Don't worry, fast...that purse is quite slimming :) Show a little more leg next time, though.

ok ok ok, I will take some pics to appease the LR Gods.

I also drove out to a commercial warehouse shelving place today and talked to them about some powder coated boltless shelving for the garage. 1200+ lbs weight capacity per shelf. I need to get that crap going because even if I get the tank soon, i can't do a dang thing until the garage is setup.

Here ya go... this is for the freaky ones (all of you pretty much). :D
My new sink in the garage, which doubles as a RO/DI station. I just need to run the water line about 20 feet or so to where my water storage tanks will be.
I think I need some new filters too. :razz:

7202832648_4d1e657a10_c.jpg

kool kool got water, did you get the shelves ready yet? and how big will your RO/DI storage be? will you use any pumps in the storage tank? and for the line to where the storage tank will be are you going to have line bleeds? come on Dennis give us the wow factor like you did with the last build hahaha:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

But yeah whats the plan :bowdown: I know we can get annoying:shock: but your build is really something to marvel at IMO. It seems to be running smooth but i have a feeling its a bit of a headache also. between working on the house and then your build and work and family. Just remember bro some of us look at you as a reef god I dare say.

As much as we all pick and tease I for one am quite amazed with your build. Cant wait to see more of the set up and build fall in to place.:Cheers:

At lest she didn't say no to the build.... Or is that why there's no tank yet...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

There is no "NO" in our marriage. Only with sex. I ask, she says no. :grumble:

I have no idea what we will do, or who we will tease once this build actually starts coming to fruition!

It's already come to fruition, it's just really slow. And get used to it because even once the tank gets here it will be slow. :mrgreen:

Back