d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

6mo wow I lost track of the build from the pics and vid sir your tank feels much older ....

Though I've been fallowing since the move to the new house you'd think I'd remember. But yeah your tank has come along way in this 6mo. And dumb ass question time have you found any cool things coming from your TBS rock other than the things you found in the bags?

haha, who can keep track of time these days? :mrgreen:

Ummm.... well i've found a few odd hitchhikers here and there. Different crabs and such. Tons of red mithrax, baby porcelain crabs, decorator crab, etc. Oh, and i have one of those big red/blue pistol shrimp! But he never comes out during the day. Never really got a good look at him but sometimes i see his front claws sticking out from his little cave.

:compute:

*you've got mail*

hmmmm.... what do we have here? :scratchch

Southwest Cargo
Delivery Information
Pieces - 2
Actual Weight - 50
Flight - 329
Origin - TPA
Dest - HOU
Scheduled Departure - 11:35am
Scheduled Arrival - 1:00pm

:mrgreen:

20130301-_3010087-L.jpg

Like I said, that was box #1! And yes, that's all that was in it. :lol:

What? You want to see what was in box #2???
You people are pushy! I thought PATIENCE was the number one key to this hobby? :dunno: :mrgreen:

You know it, baby. :wink:

Ok, if you REALLY must know... here goes...

INSIDE BOX NUMBER ONE:

20130301-_3010088-L.jpg

20130301-_3010089-L.jpg

TWO! Yes, TWO! Cuban sammiches!!!! :bounce:

I kid you not. That's exactly what I unpacked.
When we were there this summer Richard took us to this great cuban sandwich place.
What a guy!!! :beerchug:

Thank you for makeing my subway sandwich look like crap:grumble::grumble:

I hope there good cuban sandwiches. I havent had a good one in a wile. Went to this restraunt by us called la habana ( should have known it with the name spelling havana wrong) but anyways ther cuban sandwiches sucked. No flavoure what so ever . Being that im cuban i was insulted and gave them a heck of a bad review . Lol

Back