d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

D2 - LOVE the new shots. Looking great.
I almost got a mini max a while ago; what's the care requirements like? Didn't find much online on it.
From what I saw, nothing special. Light and filter feeding, or small pieces of meaty food... just like bigger nems.

Mini maxes are awesome looking, and I actually thought of putting a few of them in my contest deco tank, but they were a little to pricey for my blood! They come in some AWEOME colors.
$35 at my lfs. That wasn't too bad.

kk thanks again d2, i was told tank arrives by the end of next week ::grumble:
so soon i should have an empty tank!:bounce:
Awesome!

He totally ripped you off Dennis!!....You should send him some copyright infringement papers once he gets his tank filled. Tell him he has to pay you a monthly premium. And that if he wants to take any pics of his tank, he'll have to pay your hourly rate plus plane tickets so that is can be done to your standards.:D

Acclimating right now.... is a mated pair of BLACK clowns from Australia. :D
The female looks preggo!

Maybe I can get a pic of them throwing a fire shrimp on the barbe once they are in the tank and settled. :mrgreen:
My Ritteri Anemone is huge and waiting for a host or two.

Ok, here's the new couple... and a few other random pics. :)
So far the clowns have not hosted my giant Ritteri Anemone which is a little disappointing. Think there is still a chance?

1158744302_STQqg-O.jpg

1158744300_qdQSs-O.jpg

1158744188_244Dc-O.jpg

1158744190_yU2FD-O.jpg

1158744214_sQSKz-O.jpg

1158744234_Fejoh-O.jpg

1158744252_FDRPt-O.jpg

1158744179_eFgKC-O.jpg

I like your new clowns Dennis, I'm sure they'll start hosting it eventually. Mine took almost 5 months before they hosted anything in my tank.

lol, he hasn't been paying as much attention to it lately, but that's probably a good thing!
I was taking pics tonite and he jumped up and shook the whole thing. All 130+ gallons of it. :shock:

Here's my new Mini Maxi Anenome!

1126768104_3aJcW-O.jpg

1126767983_vCix3-O.jpg

And another shot of one of my fire shrimp on my clam.

1126768201_ws6r9-O.jpg

got a mini maxi identical that one, they are cool lookin nems

Back