d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

I don't directly feed anything in the tank. For the filter feeders i've been using either phytofeast, coral frenzy, or recently Marine Snow. I don't really know what, if any of that they like better, but the brown gorgs have been doing good. My purple didn't do all that well. Those purple ones in the last set of pics were from the new batch of stuff I got from TBS last week.

Ya know Dennis.You probably have to much light for the purple Gorgs.They tend to do better under dim lights.
Nice additions and great shots too.

Thanks, yote! I put the new purple ones on the outside edge near the glass so they get less light. But the original one i had that survived until my tank got too hot was right in the middle. So who knows. :dunno:

sweeeet pic!

Koda, thanks! I'll check out the sponge power. How many drops would I need for my 130g tank and how often?

haha, hang in there David! :D

Here's a shot of my fuge with some of the macro from TBS.

1033485539_r8AiL-O.jpg

hahahaha.... too funny. :mrgreen:

The potm is kinda broad this month. I think I have several recent pics in this thread I could choose from. :D

Can we somehow ban D2 from the POTM contest? It should be possible to remove the link so that he can no longer see it...and then normal people with poor vision can win POTM..

Doh..did I say that out loud?

Hey, i think i only won once this year so far. That's a pretty crappy track record. I keep getting my butt kicked. You guys are getting too good. :bowdown: :grumble:

Hey Dennis are you still using that Ocean Reef +1 RODI unit? If so how do you like it? I have been using a portable one from purewaterclub but decided for the new house I wanted a canister type and bought the Ocean Reef +1 used from a RC member. Looks like a pretty good unit.

It's awesome!
And so are the guys that run that place. Terrific customer service and their products are top notch. You'll love it.

Back