Dixie's 10gal mixed reef

I used to have luck with feeding my scooter with thawed frozen foods like emerald entree in a pipette, but the poor little guy was just too skinny and he didnt make it.

I used to have luck with feeding my scooter with thawed frozen foods like emerald entree in a pipette, but the poor little guy was just too skinny and he didnt make it.

How long did he last? I've had this one for like 2 weeks. She goes into kind of a frenzy when i feed her and she searches the whole tank for food. She is really active. Also, a friend of mine is taking her tank down and is giving me her food(some kind of omnivore food) and my thing of frozen krill that I forgot at her house. Do you think she will eat the krill?

Woo I've got a baby duncan growing!
IMAG2679.jpg

How is the scooter doing? Yours is male, btw.

Mine is female. She is awesome. :)

Thanks! HE is doing good (knock on wood). How can you tell the sexes? I thought the males had taller fins or something and his don't look that tall when he flips it up. He eats cyclop-eez like a fool and sometimes munches on mysis that gets away from the clown. I've had him for over a month so I'm hopeful that he will be staying with me a while. :)

Thanks!! I really love it! I want so badly to get another fish to put in there that actually swims around. The clown stays with the frospawn and the scooter stays around the rockwork. The army is re-locating us next summer so I'm hesitant to buy anything else. I've already got my plan for moving the tank and once we get to the new place I'm going to upgrade my 36gal. I can't wait!

Back