DIY LED trial run

Wow....yeah, sorry...haven't done much with this since then :( My goal is still to have one...but the budget was tight for a while. I will most likely pursue this again this *year* LOL My sad ole tank is still just 1/4 lit w/ a 2-bulb t-5....imaging a 6' long tank, and the only properly lit part is the middle LOL

Wow....yeah, sorry...haven't done much with this since then :( My goal is still to have one...but the budget was tight for a while. I will most likely pursue this again this *year* LOL My sad ole tank is still just 1/4 lit w/ a 2-bulb t-5....imaging a 6' long tank, and the only properly lit part is the middle LOL

You should be ashamed of yourself. :shock: What are your fish telling your neighbors? That your a slumlord!? :D

You should be ashamed of yourself. :shock: What are your fish telling your neighbors? That your a slumlord!? :D

I keep them drugged up on seaweed and mysis lace with extra potent garlic extract from the amazon forest so they're high all day and are very sensitive to light anyway ;)

Back