Doc's Shark Tank

I just measured the tank. I wanted to put this to rest for all time. The outside of the tank measures 72.5 x 24.5 x 29. The glass is 1/2 inch thick, which means the inside is 71.5 x 23.5 x 29 which makes it a 210.94 gallon DT with my 90 sump does put me at just about 300.94 gallons. Sorry Biff, but I do love you.... :Cheers:

-Doc

Dustin Im not trying to be an ass but your 120 is brandy spanking new and you are having a pretty rough go at that, why would you dump 15k or so on a monster tank like that?

sizzle..... ouch :frustrat:

-Doc

I have at least a dozen 5 gallon buckets sitting around. If he does that, I'm going to rig all mine up in the living room, in one long circuit. NDB will have yet another one of his "WTF are you doing?" moments, and I'll be like, "I just added 45 more gallons to my system! Beat that Doc!" and there will be buckets on top of the entertainment center, and in the fireplace, and behind the couch. And NDB will shake his head, go watch a movie and not say another word because he knows that if he does it will start WWIII and he doesn't want to go there. Again.

Biff, you crack me up. If it means that much to you, I will award you the largest DT and I will take credit for the largest system. That way, you can feel like a winner a little bit instead of a total loser.... how does that sound, pumpkin? :bounce:

-Doc

Children,children,children!!!!....**cough**Biff,Doc**cough.

I'm glad I'm above this ''mine is bigger than yours'' stuff...tsk,tsk!

Children,children,children!!!!....**cough**Biff,Doc**cough.

I'm glad I'm above this ''mine is bigger than yours'' stuff...tsk,tsk!

Oh, "Mr High-and-Mighty", how ever have you been able to rise above this petty bullsh!t? LMAO!!! :mrgreen:

-Doc

Dominick,

You did it again!!! That one is better than my "e-snuggle" that I coined for the pink-tail triggerfish... :^:

Would it look better like this though? " nlm or mln " depending on the hand? I just want to explore all options before we start spreading it all over the internet... ;-)

-Doc

OK, enough about flipping each other off for a minute. although _nlm works for me in all honesty.

I have a dilemma. My buddy at my LFS just ordered me an adult emperor, due in tomorrow. He got it for a steal and so am I....$30. So, yes, I will be buying it. Here is my problem. I want him.... NOW because they are in my top 5 all time of favorite fish. Now then, I need to add him with another Pomacanthus angelfish or my Koran will kick the sh!t out of him. No other store has a Blue-faced angel. That was the fish I was most likely to try with the Emperor and Koran.

The other LFS in town has a juvenile French in stock for pretty cheap. The French was also on my list, but as an adult. I am not sure if the yellow striped are different enough to keep my Koran from using him to wipe his ass. SO... what to do? Should I be patient and leave the Emperor in the copper tank at the LFS til I can order in an Blue-face? I should really add both new fish at the same time.

My problem is that I really want the Emperor and the third is up in the air. I am not as passionate about the Blue-face as I am the Emperor, BUT, I don't want to f&%k this up since I really don't have the money to blow on really expensive angelfish at the moment. Ideas?

-Doc

Back