Dro and Mermer's first 29 gallon reef"

and the thought of starting a 90g is exciting and very hurtful in my wallet area. but i always try to peak at other 29's to see ideas to make mine look good!

i do the same thing! lol :Cheers: it took me like 2 weeks and 6 aquascapes for me to be happy with my tank, now im just saving money so i can buy my fish and corals

i wanna put 1 cardinal, 1 goby, and a pair of clows :sfish::sfish::sfish::D

any reasons y my nitrates would go up? I've been doing weekly water changes but I tested my water and my nitrates went from 0 to 20 did a 5 gallon water change yday and another 5 gallons today and still at 20-40 what gives?

Last edited:
I used filtered tap water to build my tank but I have used ro water ever since, I'm definitely not over feeding and yes I double checked

welllllll back to reality, I'm back in Miami from my vacation to L.A just to come home to a mess, lost 3 corals and 4 snails and the glass is all brown :'( rip frogspawn

i went fishing!!!

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

fuck!!!!! So I woke up and bubba my diamond goby decided kill himself and go tile surfing :'(

not only is my goby dead but my cardinal is no where to be found either :-(

thanks guys and I found cady the cardinal... Lets just say my clean up is full :(

what could have killed my fish??? Water is all good....

Back