Dro and Mermer's first 29 gallon reef"

fuck!!!!! So I woke up and bubba my diamond goby decided kill himself and go tile surfing :'(

not only is my goby dead but my cardinal is no where to be found either :-(

Hey Droskie. Tank looks good. My diamond goby did the same thing. My new one stays on the bottom of the tank. Sorry about the cardinal too. I hate losing fish, and I've lost 3 of my favourites since my upgrade. :(

That's a good deal. I'd stop keeping track tho. It will make your heart drop when you hit a certain point. I was warned and it happened. I'm in this hobby for life now. To much invested.

I hear yah Dana. I stopped keeping track when the old 55 hit the $750 mark and I've spent a lot since then. I don't want to know the grand total, but since it's been brought up, I might open my shoe box with all my receipts in it and tally it up.

Hey Droskie. Tank looks good. My diamond goby did the same thing. My new one stays on the bottom of the tank. Sorry about the cardinal too. I hate losing fish, and I've lost 3 of my favourites since my upgrade. :(

thank you, and yea losing fish sucks ass, and i just wanna find out why before I go and get new ones

i think im gonna start dose my tank with calcium bc since ive added my montipora and trumpet and torch, my calcium is really low, did a water change and still not above 400, what do you guys think?

Two corals arent going to cause you to need to dose calcium. And a calcium level around 400 is perfect.

But what is your pH and alkalinity? Its hard to keep one of those at the correct level if the others are off.

cant stop adding to my tank!!!! lol my shitty camera does my tank no justice -___- its so colorful!

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

thank you and yes it is, it seems as if everything I get some pocket change I wanna run to the lfs and pick up a frag lol

I know how that is hahahaha.... there are so many things I want but I need to step back now and wait a bit before adding any more I've been hammering out new coral every few days the past 2-3 weeks now to place glue and wait.

I know how that is hahahaha.... there are so many things I want but I need to step back now and wait a bit before adding any more I've been hammering out new coral every few days the past 2-3 weeks now to place glue and wait.

lmao I got a finger leather today just couldn't help it!!!

What's the treatment? I've got a bad case of it this month and Kim is ready to kill me I think.

There is none..... sorry, this one is fatal

But surprising the lady with a date night will make many thing not as bad :) or you can do like I do and find someone who has an even more expensive hobby than you do

Back