dustins first tank. 120 gallon(lots of pics)

ok thanks guys, its off. how many should i take out, and how often should i take them out
Depends on what you do. if you leave it bare bottom take it out in increments to let your liverock adjust. When i took mine out I actually replaced it with about 30 lbs of LR in the sump so it was all at once.

have to give my thread a bump. i have a bunch more picture of some new corals that im getting uploaded to photobucket so once thats done and i eat dinner ill get them posted

ok so here are the pictures, i dont want this turning into an unruly mob with pitchforks and torches coming my way. i also within the next day or so get some pics of the tons of new frags i got from Pacific East Aquaculture, i got there 12 acro frag back for 100 bucks, cant beat that, plus i have some LE frags coming from them on wednesday.

here are some random shots from throught out the tank with more to come within the following days.

a very small acan echinata
008-14.jpg

a green millie shortly after being introduced to the tank, as evident by the lingering slime, but it already has great PE as you can see
007-17.jpg

some blastos
009-11.jpg

a chalice from a foster chalice frag pack, the picture doesnt pick up all the neon green eyes
011-9.jpg

heres one of the small frags from the frag pack
012-7.jpg

some acans that have come back from being almost non exsistant as a reslut of flipping over while i was on vacation
013-7.jpg

these acans got covered in sand on the right side but is now starting to grow back
014-9.jpg

an actinic shot of the new enchinata
017-6.jpg

an actinic shot of some relativly new blastos, ill have to go find a dayshot that i ahve somewhere
018-5.jpg

a purple and green lobo, again ill have to go find a day pic
019-5.jpg

heres an actinic od the green milli
020-3.jpg

heres an unidentified coral
022-4.jpg

strawberry chalice
023-4.jpg

here is another angle of the acans, you can see how fluffy the poylps are and there are actually multiple color varations on the same rock
030-3.jpg

some purple blasots
028-5.jpg

my trachopylla
027-4.jpg

candy canes
023-5.jpg

day shot of the strawberry chalice
022-5.jpg

days hot of the blastos
021-2.jpg

day shot of the purple and green lobo
019-6.jpg

here are two day shots of the unidentified coral, can anyone ID it?
006-19.jpg

005-22.jpg

Back