elPescador24's nano-cube 6

CIMG0526.jpg

CIMG0530.jpg

Your pics are getting better and better! That clown is huge! If your wondering why I didn't go to work today, was cuz that damn dark rage you gave me. Tore me up!

thanks i've been trying to take better pics, but i have to take 100 before i get a good one!!! Part of having a tank, lights, pump, etc....oh yea and a good camera, or know how to use the one you have! Ocotospawn is really cool, I got a great deal on it too 22.50 along with my acans 22.50

Yea that dark rage is strong, i took it around 7:30 and i am still wired!!!!!!!!!

I want to upgrade my filtration, in chamber one I have a sponge with a polyfiber pads that I change every 3 days it gets black quick. In chamber 2 I have chemi-pure elite and purigen. I wanted to make a refugium, but where does that go? Does any one have any ideas on what I can do make it better?

okay so I went to a LFS that I had not gone to b4. I was going to buy some snails but ended up with a frogspawn for only 15 bucks!

CIMG0561.jpg

CIMG0569.jpg

my new brian
CIMG0566.jpg

my bumblebee snail
CIMG0576.jpg

also a xenia that my friend fragged for me, I like the movement it adds
CIMG0573.jpg

Your tank is getting full,very nice.Oh-oh,I see a new system in your future.

Everything looks good.I also think that you have an anthelia and not xenia.Close enough,both are closely related.

yup, I'm already looking!! can't decide between nc28 w/led or bc29 w/ hiq or Current USA Solana w/ SunDial 150w HQI Pendant. I like the look of the rimless tank the most, I wish someone made a AIO 20G long!!

Back