Fishsticks Custom 130Gallon Rimless, LED Build

o no what i meant was to just fill it up with regular hose water just to test for leaks, is there steps to it? or do i just fill up the tank to the top? i just want to fill it up an leave it for a few days

i finally received my wire suspension kit, to only find a minor problem
i thought i would be able to remove the old suspension wires from the nut inside the ecoray led system, and replace it with the new one wires. i was wrong here is a picture to show u guys side by side the thread count and how thick the new suspension kit is..
( the new wire is on top the old on the bottom)

IMG_0680.jpg

so i then popped open the lighting system to find 4 nuts inside glued to the holes for the nut wont fall when removing the lil bolts. you can also see that the old wires that come standard on the ecoray are just 4 individual wires with a loop at the end.

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

i had to make the holes just a bit larger because the new suspension kit bolts were alil bigger, i then found 4 old nuts in the garage that fit the new suspension kit threads i then glued those the same way the old bolts were glued.

IMG_0681.jpg

i think, i scared everyone outta my thread lol.
i hung the light up.. took me a while to measure up everything, trying to make everything even so nothing looks outta wack.
i took a few snaps some actinic lighting only and both lights on.
how yaw like?

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

And why is this tank not wet yet? C'mon already! :grumble:
See! We're not scared! We're just waiting for water!

i know i know :( im taking forever, but its kinda hard i dont know what im doing and i dont know what to order. my biocube was cake i just threw in a bunch of coral an did w/c and checked fish compatibility. this time around im lost. heres all thats coming in the mail within the next few days.

reefkeeper lite L1 w/ upgrades
reefkeer float switch
panworld 1270 gph external motor

i will also post some information about my plumbing problems, hopefully u guys can help me out a bit. ill post some info in a few...:frustrat:

The RKL system is connected directly to the outlet not the dj center since thats never going to be cut off. the dj center will control: Main Pump, Skimmer w/small timer, Maybe Heater, not sure what else.
RKL will control: Moonlights, Tanklights, ATO Pump, not sure what else.

Back