got some updated pics of 75 gallon

d.french

Reef enthusiast
hard to make out pics of corals cause there are a ton of frags, got a new rhodactis(caribbean superman shroom, some other rare red rhodactis).
my first acan rock had to read up more on care for them any advice from you guys would be great. on far right side of tank got some kind of flourescent mushrooms that grow together in one big blob but bright green under actinics, the anenome on right is a ritteri anenome that petco sold me for 15 bucks as a sebae anenome, :bounce:
DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

this tank has scopas tang, esquisite fairy wrasse, six line wrasse, springeri psudocromis, one clown fish. inverts are 2 sandsifting cucumbers, serpent starfish, astrea snails, nerite snails, cerith snails, banded trochus snails, stomatella snails, collinista snails, keyhole limpet snails, tons of different colored sponges, and tons of critters. lots of zoos, palythoas, ricordea some multicolored from gatewayaquatics.com here in st. louis, yumas, aguy thingie from reef central members(frogspawn morph) real big in our club everyone has some. and some other lps coral.

newest to collection is my st. thomas ricordea i've been started to collect, look them up there awesome, they come from caribbean but arent really ricordea.

it is about 6" by 4" and got it for 50 bucks not sure what kind they are but there awesome, hopefully they do good never had any before.

7th pic down you can see red and blue superman shroom and some kind of unknown red frilly type shroom got to hand pic them from lfs store in st.louis called gateway aquatics plus they have 2 websites they sell awesome zoos and ricordea worldwide this guy has any colored ric you could want i have 2 different kind of multicolored ricordea that are like 4 to 5 different colors.
zoomania.com, gatewayaquatics.com, they have literly a thousand ricordea on had in store and that is were i get my st. thomas ricordea from.

looks like a frogspawn, but short tentacles with purple and green tips, others on reef central refer to it a agu e thingy not sure on spelling. i'll try to post pic sometime tommorrow.

From what RandyO (owner of A Reef Creation in Buffalo NY and Acan GOD) has told me, you should spot feed the Acans with cyclopeze every other night for maximum growth. Great looking stuff. Real nice tank.

thanks for advice i use cyclopeze and rods reef food, not sure what kind of acan but will see how it does before i consider fragging yet.

Back