Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

okay I guess I can post a pic of me...

IMG005.JPG

okay I guess thats not fair here is a tired pic.

100_1718.jpg

oh yes i forgot there is another major part of my life that i didnt introduce....

l_7fe54ad333f5b03c03654f54dbae5fc2.jpg

l_ff046e7a1f1ac98a920c7c9326c880ca.jpg

1005962149_l.jpg

Last edited:

Y'all ever notice how this site seems to attract the prettiest ladies?

I bet he has a secret stash of chick attractant, kinda like the one for dear, but works on the ladies....

yeah doc, think we have only one pic on file of you and its the reverse shot of your tattoos

Cool idea for a thread. Ill introduce myself and post some pics, also, trying to promote a cruise this winter some time, possibly a living reef cruise party??? you can get an inside room for 449$ 7 days all food included! I go every year almost. Most of the pics are from there, cause I'm nice and tan and non-Wisconsin pale.
My name is: Cory Werner, I live in central wisconsin, not just central wisconsin, the CITY IN THE CENTER! There is nothing here except the hospital/clinic. My hobbys are cars, electronics of almost any kind, car or home. Audio equipment, home or car. and of course my saltwater aquarium!
Here is a pic of me and my girlfriend on the cruise, I think the first formal night
Picture345.jpg

Here is us during the "mandatory" life boat drill, no we werent already wasted, hiding from the guy knocking on the door!
Picture107.jpg

I saw another double fisting pic earlier in the thread, so this ones for u red and hawk, every time im in mexico I consume LOTS of dos equis. Oh and the guy in the pic with me is my dad. CMSGT in the USAF, specalizing in weapons of mass destruction, also works for SAIC some science company out of San Diego as an anti terrorism contractor or something, yeah its wierd, but I hardly know what he does.
100_2361.jpg

Leaving mexico, cuban cigar time!
100_2387.jpg

And last but not least, my other hobby that consumes 101% of my income...
CIMG3194.jpg

Last edited:

like that you were thinking about me and hawks when you posted the dub fist! And i dont know if you know this but i LOVE cigars! i have a himador that is always stocked up. I know there was at least one pic posted here. in biff and my vegas thread.

It makes me smile a little when i think about the dominoes sign on top of the bmw

Lol, yeah, ive only used the bimmer for work a few times when the geo was dead and there was no other option. I should have thrown in a pic of my work car. a sexy little 3 cyl 5 speed metro!

Import, nice GF (Im only a phone call away if you cant handle it!)..... Love the double fist pic! BTW beemers are not true IMPORTS. They are IMPORT turds! Jap or go back!......lol

id drive a 745li before anything jap. sorry to say it but its hands down the most comfortable car ive ever sat it. its like driving in a recliner and the seat has a built in back massager. also guess what, my tall ass fits in it comfortably with room to spare in the back seat

Hey, dont get me started on this, im dealing with a bunch of retards on facebook harassing me that old dodges are nicer than BMWS (like a 1986 dodge 600). I used to drive jap crap, i almost bought an Evo or STI, days away from taking the leap, then I realized omg,i cant stand the interior, its pure GARBAGE! I do have a 2.0 liter SR20DET fully rebuilt and built turbo Nissan engine in the garage... Stupid project for auto capstone one year... I should sell it and get a 300 gallon tank. My cars not fast, its not that cool either, well it is for this town, no one has decent shit hardly, especially when your under 40. The cars for sale right now, im upgrading to an 03 M3 6 speed carbon black metallic and hopefully with Imola red leather interior, but thats a long shot... Should look something like this, less the CSL wheels.
CSL_1.jpg

Back