Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Actually, that was my wifes farewell pic with that sled, she has a 2008 ski-doo on its way

I was in San Diego last week for training and hooked up with my high school sweetheart (who happens to have season tickets to the chargers). Anyway, this is us at the Chargers vs Colts game. Go bolts...hehehe
fans2.jpg

Wow that looks like it was fun. What are you in training for?

I took an Advanced Infra-red Spectrometry class through Homeland Security funds. It just so happened to be in San Diego :mrgreen:

I spent an extra week after the class to goof off with friends.

Is that through SAIC by chance? If so thats where my dad works, homeland security NBC warfare stuff. Its based out of San Diego.

not a recent picture of me but you get the idea
1543600563_l.jpg

the only difference to that pic is im older, have gauged ears and hair on my chin

With how much time you spend on the computer you think you would be able to scrape up a current picture

I'm fuggin short! You got a problem wid dat? Just kidding! I'm about 5'1" ish or so......Melissa's about 5'5".

The tattoo is a half done sleeve, being only half done cuz my 180 is freakin expensive!!!!

I hear that bob... Both of my arms are half done, mostly due to the same thing exactly to the gallon!

Back